PHILADELPHIA ATHLETIC CLUB, LLC
CHILDCARE INFORMATION, WAIVER & RULES
Days & Times:
Monday | 8:30-11 am
Wednesday | 8:30-11 am
Saturday | 8:30-11 am
Monday | 5 - 8 pm
Tuesday | 5 - 8 pm
Wednesday & Thursday | 5- 8 pm
* Closed Major Holidays | Closed on Sundays
Cost of child care shall be as follows:
$6.00 per child for 1 visit
$10.00 per family for 1 visit
$28.00 – 1 month unlimited per family
*Payment due at time of service
Regulations and Safety Information
- Only Children between the ages of 6 months – 8 years are eligible for child care.
- Parents MUST SIGN CHILDREN IN AND OUT of childcare.
- Children may only be picked up by the parent that dropped off, unless a waiver is signed upon arrival.
- Parents must remain on the premises during the entire time that the children are in childcare.
- Parents will be called upon to assist with illness/extreme behavior.
- No children with illness, such as fever, vomiting, diarrhea, excess nasal discharge, rash or other contagious condition will be allowed, due to health concerns. The club serves the right to refuse child care based on health concerns.
- Child care services are for a two (2) hour maximum.
- No food, gum, candy allowed due to allergies. However, sippy cups and bottles ARE allowed.
- Parents must label all bottles, bags or other items brought from home for their child.
- Parents must provide diapers, wipes, pull-ups, bibs, change of clothing, etc. as the same applies to the particular child.
- The Club shall use a security camera in the child care area for your child's protection.